Friday, October 2, 2015
12 TIPS FOR GREAT DENTAL HOLIDAYS IN THAILAND or THE PHILIPPINES By Certified Dentists Internationale'
ASIA DENTAL HOLIDAYS - How to have a great Thai or Philippines Dental Vacation!
Thailand and Philippines Dental Travel Checklist
By David Mandich for Certified Dentists Internationale’
Bangkok and Manila dentist prices are even less than dental prices in Mexico! Same materials, same equipment and many dentists in Asia have Western education and/or clinic practice in the West.
Below is the Board Certified Asia Dentist Association’s tips for dental tourists considering a dental holiday in Asia.
1. Get a price quote before taking off on an your dental holiday. Email a copy of your home dentist’s treatment plan, x-rays or panoramic x-ray to the dentist in Asia. Many dentists will give online estimates subject to a clinical exam.
Take digital pictures of your teeth. They are almost as good as an in-the-chair exam. If none of the foregoing items are possible - don’t worry, x-rays and panos are inexpensive in Asia. Panoramics for dental implants are only around $24-40usd in Asia vs. $150 -250 in the USA & Canada. Same equipment.
2. Get an idea of how many crowns, bridges, dental implants. you will need and list it all in the clinic’s online Contact Form. Be sure to note health issues the dentist in Asia should be made aware of.
3. Choose a certified dentist in Asia qualified to do the type of procedure(s) you are seeking. You will be assured of the best results from a board certified dentist rather than a less-skilled general dentist in Asia.
4. Discuss your payment options with the dentist. Credit cards are accepted in most places, but often subject to bank and credit card add-ons. American Express Travelers checks work in some countries but not others.
Important tip: Advise your credit card company you will be going overseas
If bringing cash - be sure to check with customs bureaus of your countries of departure and destination before getting on the plane. In many countries undeclared large amounts of cash will be confiscated. (Oh Yes!) Ex. $10,000us (per person or per family) is the magic number for declaring cash to customs in the US and Mexico.
Edited by David R. Mandich
Dental Tourism, Asia Dentist, Mexico Dentist, Cabo bangkok dentist, dental holidays, dental implant manila, dental tourism, dental travel, dental vacation, dentist in asia, implant, manila dentist, melbourne dental, sydney cosmetic dentist, sydney dental implant
Cabo San Lucas Philip, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Thursday, October 1, 2015
How To Find The Best Dental Tourism Places, Prices and Dentists by Certified Dentists Internationale'
Now you can find the best dental tourism places, and top board certified dentists with the best prices with Certified Dentists Internationale’
Summary: Certified Dentists Internationale’ offers Board Certified dentist referrals, free estimates, dental vacation information and more.
Going offshore or crossing the border to see a new dentist can be an intimidating thing for many first time dental tourism patients. Despite the fact that one can literally save $1,000’s on their major dental work abroad. 50 to 70% savings is often the case.
Board Certified Dentists Internationale’ offers those considering a dental vacation free services that goes a long way to eliminating one’s dental travel angst.
Among the services provided are:
- Free consultations with board certified dentists trained for the dental treatments most dental tourism patients want from cosmetic dentistry, crowns, veneers, and dental implants to oral restoration and surgery - either online, Skype or by telephone.
- Board Certified Dentists in the best dental tourism places such as Cabo, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Manila, Bangkok, New Delhi and others.
- Board certified dentists for those who want the very best i.e. senior certified dentists, Presidents or Directors of dental association’s, award winners, dental college professors, hospital maxillofacial department chiefs etc.
- 24/7 Personal service from patient advisers who will be with you every step of the way.
- English as a first or 2nd language by all patient advisers and dentists.
- Top quality materials and brands such as dental implants by Nobel Biocare
- International standards of sterilization, hygiene, sanitation and hazardous waste disposal
- Dental vacation information and assistance
Board Certified Dentists Internationale’ along with the Mexican, UK, Australian & American Dental Associations recommend that dental tourism patients always use the services of a Board Certified Dentist when traveling abroad for advanced dental procedures.
Certified Dentists Internationale’ Patient Adviser Dr. Cristina Terrado notes “There is little money saved when you have to pay to have dental work redone by a certified dentist because of shoddy work by a non-certified dentist who was learning complicated dentistry at your expense.
Board Certification is a foreign patient’s only real guarantee that their dental tourism dentist will be up to international standards with the work made right and right the first time.
Dental patients considering dental tourism can contact Board Certified Dentists Internationale’ for free consultations, estimates, referrals and dental vacation information.
Or Contact Patient Adviser Dr. Cristina Terrado at: email@example.com
Tags: dental tourism, dental vacation, certified dentists, Philippines dentist, Manila dentist, Manila cosmetic dentist, Manila dental implants, certified Manila dentist, certified dentists in Mexico, Mexico cosmetic dentist, Asia dental, dental travel, dental implants, veneers, cosmetic dentistry, dental holidays, oral surgery, mexico dental implant, oral restoration
Edited by David R. Mandich
Dental Tourism, Asia Dentist, Mexico Dentist, Cabo cabo dentist, dental holidays, dental makeover, dental tourism, dental travel, manila dentist, Mexico certified dentists, mexico dental implant, Philippines dental vacation, Tijuana board certified dentist
Cabo San Lucas Mexico dentist, Tijuana, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta