Photo: Dental clinic location for Board Certified Mexico Dentist Association dentists in Tijuana.
- The dentist should be certified in a number of specialties that you need. Crown, veneers, dental implants, sinus lifts, bone grafts, extractions, periodontics, oral surgery, root canal therapy are some of the procedures that may be involved.
- Some clinics will have a small team of specialists who complement each others skills. Be wary of dentists who do it all – they may only be general dentists trying to learn complicated dentistry at your expense. And discomfort.
- Cosmetic dentistry is not a recognized ADA specialty field, thus not taught in US dental colleges as a specialty. But it is in Mexico. 4 years of basic dental college plus 2 years of specialist college is required to become a cosmetic dentist in Mexico.
- If you see a certificate of "Atendencia" from a dental convention seminar on implants on the dental salon wall - that's likely all the implant training your dentist had. Don't be impressed. Run.
- Board Certified Mexico Dentist Org - For superior dentistry in Mexico
- Board Certified Asia Dental Association - Dental holidays in Asia
Tags: mexico dental vacation, dental tourism, mexico dental travel, mexico dental tourism, best mexico dentist, dentists in mexico. best tijuana dentist, tijuana dental implant, cost of dental implant in mexico, mexico dentist price, tijuana dentist prices,dental vacation, mexico dentist, cabo dental vacation, los cabos dental vacation, puerto vallarta dental vacation, oral restoration, cosmetic dentistry, cancun dental implant, dentist in cancun, pv dentist, los algodones dental clinic, best los alogodones dentist, los algodones dentist. los cabos dentist, cabo san lucas dentist, certified dentist mexico, tijuana, board certified mexico dentist, mexican dental vacation,Dental Tourism News Today.